Pick-up points are local businesses (e.g. a florist, a bookstore, a baker, etc...) affiliated with one or more carriers. They serve as a drop-off/pick-up point for receiving or sending your parcels.
If you opt for this mode, when you subscribe, move the delivery from "at home" to "at a pick-up point and choose the one closest to your home.
If you are already a subscriber, go to the subscription modification page:
1. Click on "modify" at the bottom right next to "My home delivery".
2. Select your address in the "Near" box, the list of pick-up points is displayed along with a map for each location to give you a better view.
3.When you have found the point you want, click on "Validate".
Don't forget to validate the change on the subscription page by clicking on the "Apply my changes" button. You will then receive a confirmation by email.
Here is what you should remember :
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday (excl. public holidays, between 1 and 3 days after shipment).
- You will be informed of the arrival of your box at the pick-up point by email.
- It will be reserved there between 7 and 14 calendar days, depending on the shop.
- After this period, the box will be returned to us.